Bossiney Cove Earrings
Cornish Handmade Glass Bossiney Cove Earrings
Clear and light blue handmade glass drop earrings.
Handmade glass clear and light blue drop earrings.
This unique jewellery collection was inspired by watching waves of beautiful azure blues and turquoises in this local favourite tidal cove; Bossiney inspired the colourway for the kiln formed glass in this collection.
These are hand made using kiln formed glass and sterling silver.
- Free delivery on all orders over £45.00
- £4.95 Delivery charge on orders under £45.00
- Standard delivery time 2-3 days from order placement.
- 2-3 delivery is based on working days of Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Hampers: The cost of delivery includes your chosen hamper container and the packaging needed to protect the hamper contents. We use a professional couriers service that will handle the delivery with efficiency and care.
- Please note; orders containing cream, cheese or scones placed on a Thursday after 2pm or on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding public holidays) to ensure your delivery arrives in a fresh condition.
- When placing your order containing cream, cheese or scones please ensure that the recipient will be available at the designated delivery premises to sign for the items on the delivery day to ensure the freshness of the contents.
- Alcohol: For orders containing alcohol the courier will require a signature upon delivery from a person aged 18 years or over. The delivery courier may request age identification as confirmation of the recipient being over 18 years of age.
- A signature is required upon delivery of your consignment.
- Please provide a mobile telephone number when placing orders to enable the courier service to notify you by text prior to delivery.
- We are happy to schedule your delivery to coincide with a special occasion, please add details of you requirements in the notes section when order is placed.
If you have any queries regarding your order or if you have a specific requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01840 219135 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I’m Niki and I started SoCornish in 2017 with the help of my husband and our two Cornish boys.
Having been born and raised in this wonderful county, I have always had a passion for all things Cornish so back in 2016 I decided to create a place where anyone can access genuine Cornish made gifts, hampers and indulgences. Part of my grand plan has also been to create an online source of information where lovers of Cornwall can access and contribute local information on the best beaches, upcoming events and great places to stay in Cornwall.
I have had a lot of fun building my online store and have met some truly lovely and creative people along the way.
My selection of gifts and indulgences are growing all of the time:
- Cornish Hampers
- Alcohol Made in Cornwall inc. Cornish Gin, Vodka & Whiskey
- Handmade Cornish Jewellery
- Bath and Body Products of Cornwall
- Cornish Gift Bag Selections
- Mother and Baby Cornish Gifts
- Handmade Cornish Glass Artwork
- Cornish Gifts and Treats for Dogs
- Candles from Cornwall
- Cornish Foods
- Handmade Cornish Pottery and Porcelain
- Signed Artist Prints of Cornwall
In addition to listing lovely Cornish products, SoCornish needs to be an area for visitors and locals alike to access and contribute information on the best Cornish beaches, local Cornish events and holiday accommodation in Cornwall (you can access these areas from the homepage).
Thank you for looking around my Cornish store, I hope to see you again soon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.