Cornish Seaweed Soap
Cornish Seaweed Soap
The star ingredient in the Cornish Seaweed Soap is organic, hand-harvested wild Cornish seaweed, which is so good for your skin. The lipid, protein, mineral and vitamin contents in seaweed are easily absorbed into the skin and offer a deeply nourishing treatment.
Out of stock
The essence of the Cornish seaside is captured in this gorgeous, award-winning soap.
The star ingredient in the Cornish Seaweed Soap is organic, hand-harvested wild Cornish seaweed, which is so good for your skin. The lipid, protein, mineral and vitamin contents in seaweed are easily absorbed into the skin and offer a deeply nourishing treatment. Seaweed contains over 40 vitamins and minerals, in a higher concentration than any land plant. For those who know their seaweeds, our Cornish Seaweed Soap contains a combination of Bladderwrack, Kombu, Dulce, Nori and Sea Lettuce (Selection varies depending on the season). The seaweeds are gently infused in water to release all those lovely skin-nourishing nutrients, then add both the infusion and the chopped leaves to the soap, to capture all their goodness.
The finished soap is moisturising and gently exfoliating, with a rich creamy lather and a fresh, invigorating scent. The seaweed content makes it a great detox soap.
Contains natural volcanic pumice, which may irritate sensitive skin- therefore, it is not recommended for use on the face.
The soap bar is 100g e.
- Seaweed: Contains over 40 vitamins & minerals in high concentrations, and has been used historically for its detoxing properties and as an aid to skin healing
- Green & White Clays: To gently draw out impurities, and give the soap a silky-soft feel on the skin. Our White Clay has been mined in Cornwall
- Aloe Vera: Naturally soothing and calming.
- Ground Volcanic Pumice: A sprinkling is added to the top layer of the soap, to exfoliate and slough away dead skin cells
- Shea Butter: Generously added, to give your skin a rich, deeply nourishing moisture boost
- Free delivery per single delivery address on all orders over £45.00.
- £4.95 Delivery charge on orders under £45.00.
- Standard delivery time is 1-2 days from order placement.
- 1-2 delivery is based on working days of Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Hampers: The cost of delivery includes your chosen hamper container and the packaging needed to protect the hamper contents. We use a professional couriers service that will handle the delivery with efficiency and care.
- Please note; orders containing cream, Cornish pasties or scones placed on a Thursday after 2pm or on a Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding public holidays) to ensure your delivery arrives in a fresh condition.
- When placing your order containing cream, Cornish pasties or scones please ensure that the recipient will be available at the designated delivery premises to sign for the items on the delivery day to ensure the freshness of the contents. As these products are fresh when despatched, delivery must be made on the following day. We cannot be held responsible for perished goods if a failed delivery is as a result of the recipient not being able to receive the items.
- Alcohol: For orders containing alcohol the courier will require a signature upon delivery from a person aged 18 years or over. The delivery courier may request age identification as confirmation of the recipient being over 18 years of age.
- A signature is required upon delivery of your consignment.
- Please provide a correct mobile telephone number when placing orders to enable the courier service to notify you by text prior to delivery.
- We are happy to schedule your delivery to coincide with a special occasion, please add delivery date details in the box provided or alternatively add your requirements in the notes section when your order is placed.
If you have any queries regarding your order or if you have a specific requirement, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01840 219135 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I’m Niki and I started SoCornish hampers and gifts in 2017.
As I have always loved receiving gift hampers, I wanted to create my own hamper store containing beautiful products that you or its recipient will love.
We have a large selection of hampers to suit all occasions, in addition we have a section where you can create your own hamper containing products of your choice.
I have had a lot of fun building my online store and have met some truly lovely and creative people along the way.
My selection of gifts and indulgences are growing all of the time:
- Hamper baskets
- Alcohol hampers
- Christmas hampers
- Pamper hampers
- Gift Bags
Thank you for looking around my store, I hope to see you again soon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.